End of Elementary School

Today is my last day of school, and next year I will either be going to Presidio or Copenhagen International School. So much has happened since my last blog post. I quit Celsius, and schools have partially reopened, so I’ve been going there two days a week. I got Minecraft Java Edition, and Minecraft 1.17 is coming out in seven days! I’ve also started watching Hermitcraft, and I can’t wait for Season 8 to start.

This year has been crazy, and my cat has had strong feelings. He was very annoyed throughout the whole thing, and has thought about eating us, but hasn’t yet. Danny has also brought in more mice, as he spends more time outside. Cats Incorporated has lowered his sleep quota, but he has actually slept more, so he’s been promoted to manager of the 428th legion of the sleeping department. He’s made 50,000 cans of cat food this year. We applaud his service and wish him well in future years, whether his mice remain American or something entirely different.



Comments

Popular Posts