Homework: Boooooooooook

Draft One
My favorite book is Ready Player One by Ernest Cline. It's set in 2044, and real life is very bleak, with widespread poverty, the energy crisis, and extreme climate change. These are the main reasons much of humanity spends most of their time inside the OASIS, a hyper-advanced virtual universe, where nearly anything is possible. The main reason why I like this book is because I wish that the OASIS was real. I also like it because it is exciting. I recommend this book to anyone who likes video   games.

Second Draft
My favorite book is Ready Player One by Ernest Cline. The story is set in 2044, when real life is very bleak, with widespread poverty, the energy crisis, and extreme climate change. These problems are the main reasons humanity spends most of their time inside the OASIS, a hyper-advanced virtual universe, where nearly anything is possible. I like this book because I wish that the OASIS was real. I also like it because it is exciting. In the OASIS, you can dance in zero-G! In most video games, you have a much more limited world to explore. I recommend this book to anyone who likes video games and VR.

Comments

Popular Posts