Letter to Mayor Breed

Mayor London Breed
City Hall
1 Dr. Carlton Goodlett Pl
San Francisco, CA 94102


March 13, 2019


Dear Mayor Breed,

I am a constituent, living in San Francisco with my family. I am in third grade.

I’m writing to ask you to help the environment by making it really hard to drive in this city. This would also reduce traffic and car crashes much more, making more people ride bikes. This would also make the streets much safer, so that kids like me could ride bikes and walk. I get to ride my bike sometimes, but usually I have to be really careful.

Also, getting rid of most cars would reduce the need for parking, so that there will be more room for housing and parks. This would help the homeless.

This must happen soon, because if it doesn’t, the planet could be underwater by the time I’m forty.

Sincerely,
Easley Dodge

Comments

Popular Posts