Homework: Eagle

First Draft
I have become an eagle! It is very fun being an eagle, but there are downsides too. For example I have to find my own food, protect my nest, BUILD my nest, and lots more. Today I found an abandoned nest and took it over. Then I went looking for 🍩, 🥓, and🍦. Then I remembered that I couldn’t eat human food. See? DOWNSIDES. In short, being an eagle is a lot of fun, but it has ⬇️sides.

Second Draft
I have become an eagle! It is very fun being an eagle, but there are downsides, too. For example, I have to find my own food, protect my nest, BUILD my nest, and lots more. Today I found an abandoned nest and took it over. Then I went looking for 🍩, 🥓, and🍦. But suddenly I remembered that I couldn’t eat human food. See? DOWNSIDES. In short, being an eagle is a lot of fun, but it has  ⬇️sides.

Comments

Popular Posts