Homework: Dragons

First Draft
Once upon a time I was on a camping trip with my dad. We were on a hike, and I had wandered away from the trail. I found this HUGE Cave! I heard growling coming from inside, so I went in. Inside the cave, I found a DRAGON.
"Please don't hurt me!", it squealed.
"I won't," I replied.
"Then you are my master," it said, relieved. I flew back to the campsite, and there was Dad.
"Easley!",   he shouted. He let me keep the dragon, and we had many years of selfies on Twitter together.     


THE END.


Second Draft
Once upon a time, I was on a camping trip with my dad. We were on a hike, and I wandered away from the trail. I found this HUGE cave! I heard growling coming from inside, so I decided to explore. Inside, I found a DRAGON.

"Please don't hurt me!" it squealed.

"I won't," I replied.

"Then you are my master," it said, relieved.

I flew back on the dragon to the campsite, and found my dad.

"Easley!" Dad shouted.

He let me keep the dragon, and me and my dragon had many years of selfies on Twitter together.     


THE END.

Comments

Popular Posts