Homework: Carter

First Draft

One day, I was at my first dance class.  I was sitting down on a couch and reading when I noticed some random kid looking over my shoulder. He was staring at my book, so I said "uhh, this is a book about Minecraft." "I love Minecraft!" he replied. We talked for a while,  and it turned out that we where in the same class! I've been friends with that kid (his name is Carter) for a little more than a year now. in that time, we've had sleepovers, playdates, and much more. He is one of my best friends.

Second Draft
One day, I was at my first dance class. I was sitting down on a couch and reading when I noticed some random kid looking over my shoulder. He was staring at my book, so I said "uhh, this is a book about Minecraft." 

"I love Minecraft!" he replied. We talked for a while, and it turned out that we were in the same class! 

I've been friends with that kid (his name is Carter) for a little more than a year now. In that time, we've had sleepovers, playdates, and much more. He is one of my best friends.

Comments

Popular Posts